Monday, June 16, 2014

Candy Strike: Plus Size Hairspray Roach Dress




 
 For optimal viewing gratification please click and enjoy this wicked  themed video while perusing my post.















 "That girl's got roaches in her hair!"
  


 
 
Recently I blogged about Candy Strike Teenage Jezebel; you can find the details about the collection here.

The second item I purchased from Teenage Jezebel was the Tracy Roach Dress. I totally love designer Elizabeth Denneau's interpretation of Turnblads gown. This dress is made of stretch scuba knit and is a tea length. It's such a comfortable dress to wear, the fabric is a dream. The best part about the dress is the adorable heart headed screen printed roaches adorning the bottom. This dress is available from size 2-28; it can be custom sized by dropping Candy Strike a quick email. For some added flair I chose to add a petticoat under my dress . The dress could easily be worn without one. The petticoat I picked up at Sweet Echo Plus.  You can find  more details about Sweet Echos petticoats here.  I completed my hair hop, bugged out look by adding  Shoes and Socks from ModCloth and a Teenage Jezebel necklace that I crafted.  


 

Take another peep at my photos and you will find this amazing  Hairspary Double Sided Clutch  with Denneau's Divine as Edna art. This rad bag is available in a limited quantity so grab one up quick. The second side of the clutch features Tracy Big Blonde and Beautiful. This large water resistant bag it perfect for a tablet or make-up.





I love feedback please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought of this post.

Stina
xx
 


7 comments:

  1. I love the creativity you put into your posts! I love your blog and style so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute. Will have to peruse this range.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute dress! I love this site! Looking forward to the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your hair looks gorgeous! And that dress color matches it so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never would have thought red hair worked with pink. I discovered this about a year ago and have been rocking it ever since..

      Stina
      xx

      Delete